Posted 1 month ago by xmariah
Due to unforseen issues (crashing, lag, etc) with the new 1.14 release, we have reverted back to 1.13! This means you will need to change your minecraft launcher to 1.13. How do you do this? Well, it's simple!
1) When you open the launcher, you will see "Launch options" under the Minecraft logo. Click this.
2) Click "Add new"
3) Write in an appropriate name. In the "Version" dropdown scroll until you find "release 1.13.2"
4) At the bottom of the page click "Save"
5) Click "News" near the top underneath the Minecraft logo to return to the homepage screen.
6) At the bottom, click the arrow on the right side of the green "Play" button and select your newly created profile.
7) Click play! Enjoy!
Posted 10 months ago by xmariah
New website! Feel free to click around. You may notice that the forums are gone. We've decided to reduce the website to ban appeals and suggestions only since in the past this has been the primary (if not the only) use for the website. Fear not, however! We do have a discord where you can get to know the wonderful community, share your builds, and more! Please do not hesitate to ask for the VC discord link in-game. Thanks!